A Blog is BORN
I'm in a rush as I was supposed to get ready about an hour ago to go for a run except instead I started a blog (which is something i was sure i would never do). I'll have to decide whether or not i want to keep this blog.
.......................................................................................................
Back from my run and i decided i would keep the blog and use it as a Training Journal. I've been recording my physical activities (athletic) in a notebook so that I can keep track of my progress but i just realized it would be a great idea to record it online and at the same time share it with whoever was interested. (I'm thinking Alan might be somewhat interested since he will also be training for
mini triathlons). I'm only on my 2nd week of consiously training.
The end goal is:
Pacific Spirit Sprint Triathlon - September 18, 2005
600m swim - 18 km bike - 5.2 km run
..............................................................................
Training Schedule:
Week 1:
Tuesday -1 hr. Martial Arts
Wednesday - RUN 7 laps x 400 m = 2.8 km
Week 2:
Monday - RUN 9 laps x 400 m = 3.6 km (approx. 26 mins.)


1 Comments:
yes very interesting
Post a Comment
<< Home