Thursday, May 26, 2005

Cauliflower Ears

We only have kickboxing classes once in awhile so I've been really looking forward to today's class especially with all the Contender boxing I've been watching lately. I tried to apply what I learnt from watching all those episodes. It made me secretly smile inside whenever i made clean contact with someones face but then 5 secs. later I would feel bad and I would ask them if I punched them too hard hehe...We also practiced some clinches and people's gloves kept rubbing my ears and it started feeling all hot and tingly so I was getting paranoid of getting cauliflower ears! If you've seen what cauliflower ears look like they are not the prettiest sight but I've been reassured that it takes a lot to get your ears like that. Phew! One of the craziest Pride figthers Sakuraba has ears like this (click here). My brother said that the hardcore fighters who get these cauliflower ears would laugh at me! But looks like i'm not the only one scared of getting cauliflower ears :) click here for pic
All in all, today was a good training day.

Training schedule

Week 2:

Thursday:
Kickboxing 1 hr.
TMD Martial Arts (Judo throws & take downs) 1 hr.
Trained @ home with my brother Alex with more take downs and boxed for 1.5 hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google