Fat Percentage
Went to my auntie Alicia's house for dinner tonight. I always look forward to weighing myself on their scale because it also calculates your body fat percentage. Today I weighed 128 lbs. and my fat percentage was 19%. On June 4th which was the last time I weighed myself, I was 133 lbs. and had a 23% fat percentage so I was happy to have dropped by 4%. However, my brother comes along and he weighs around 158 lbs. and is ONLY 6% fat damnit! Last time he was 14%! That is less than half that he decreased his by.
Anyway, I found this chart on a website to see what we should be at.........that means that I can get rid of another 7% of fat still.
Table 1. Body Fat Guidelines from American Council on Exercise
Classification........Women (% Fat)......Men (% Fat)
Essential Fat.........10-12 percent.........2-4 percent
Athletes..............14-20 percent.........6-13 percent
Fitness................21-24 percent........14-17 percent
Acceptable............25-31 percent........18-25 percent
After I weighed myself I ate some really good food...BBQ Maple Glazed Salmon and for dessert a raspberry pie with whip cream that Uncle Carlos brought all the way from Washington. He went down there especially for this pie and bought 11 of them!!....He gave us one pie to take home.....can't wait to have another piece!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home