Guillotine
Today in Martial Arts we practiced some submissions and armbars. Then we sparred strickly on the ground starting out on our knees. This is something I really enjoy doing and I really want to get better at. I sparred with 3 different guys and unfortunately I wasn't able to submit any of them but atleast I didn't let any of them submit me either. One of the guys I sparred told me after class that he put another guy in guillotine choke and the guy never tapped out so he cranked his neck to the side slightly and now apparently the guy can't feel half his face! I'm hoping he just has a pinched nerve or something and its nothing serious or permanent.
I bought new shoes today especially made for dancing and took them for a spin on the dance floor at Atlantis. As luck would have it, they had just waxed the dance floor that day and I was slipping around all over the place. Dancing shoes have suede on the bottom of them so that you can move easily but in this case it was much too slippery. I danced so much tonight...we were there from around 11:30pm to 1:30am and maybe only sat out for like 3 songs. My feet felt fine during the dancing but when I got home I realized that they were covered in blisters :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home