Monday, June 27, 2005

Indulgences

Alex and I went to Whistler to look at properties today. It was nice up there...I forgot to bring a camera...so many missed opportunities. It's quite expensive for an apartment in the village so it might not work out. BUT what's more exciting is that we passed by Whole Foods in West Van. on the way home and I bought 2 eclairs. Just ate one now mmmmm...........I also bought Blueberry Juice, Pear Juice and Blueberry/Pomegranate juice. I've never tried Blueberry Juice before so I thought it would be cool. Okay I just decided I would record my favourite indulgences here:

Chips:

  • Miss Vicky's Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar
  • Old Dutch Ketchup Chips
  • Ketchup Pringles
  • Miss Vicky's Lime & Black Pepper
  • Plain Lay's chips with Bacon dip (artificially flavoured)
  • Crispers All Dressed
  • Nachos baked with cheese. (Salsa & sourcream)
  • McDonald's Fries with BBQ and Mayonnaise (I know this is terrible yet I crave this sometimes)

Desserts:

  • Eclairs
  • Creme Caramel
  • Creme Brulee
  • Cheesecake from Cheesecake factory only
  • Custard
  • Auntie Karen's apple pie ala mode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google