Compilation of Race Results
Today was a very much needed day of rest since legs were extremely sore from running up and down all those hills yesterday. I decided it would be cool to list all the races I've done. I guess it looks like my first race was in 1998. Also, I introduced my mom to her first race in 1999...and what's crazy is that she got so into it that she became a run leader at the YMCA and runs marathons!!!
My results seem to be so erradic....probably due to last minute training or to no training at all. I don't think I can run a 10 km race without training for it anymore...it's too much torture at this age....I think I'll invest in a stopwatch so that I can work at getting better times.
1998 Nike 8 km Run - Time 49:15
1999 Vancouver Sun Run - Can no longer access results
1999 Nike 8 km Run - Time 50:46 (Mother/Daughter Team-Liz 50:46+Mom 51:28=1:42:14)
1999 MS Bike Tour 55 km - No results
1999 WARR 5 km Run - Can no longer access results
2000 Vancouver Sun Run 10 km - Can no longer access results
2001 MS Bike Tour 55 km - No results
2001 CIBC Run for the Cure 5 km - No results
2002 CIBC Run for the Cure 5 km - No results
2002 Fall Classic 5 km Run - Time 31:28
2003 Fall Classic 10 km Run - Time 1:05:47
2004 Vancouver Sun Run 10 km - Time 1:02:58
2004 Fall Classic 5 km Run - Time 39:26
2005 Shaughnessy 8 km - Time 55:11


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home