Saturday, July 16, 2005

Speeding Ticket

Went to auntie Alicia's house for uncle Paul's bday. On the way there I got a speeding ticket damn it! Some asshole was speeding up behind me and as I changed lanes, he quickly followed...so I sped up so that he wouldn't crash into me and then he changed lanes again to speed ahead of me and just then the cops came running out of the bushes and pulled us both over! The cop spoke to the other guy first and then he came over to my car and I explained to him what had happened. He said the other guy didn't have nice things to say about me either...basically he was blaming me! ASS! He said he clocked me at 90 km! I'm sooooo pissed it was all that jerks fault! I'm going to dispute it! @#%&*!

~Weighed myself at their house again...I'm still at 129 lbs....which is fine but my fat percentage was back up at 24% argh! @#%&*!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google