Sunday, July 10, 2005

Swimming

Today I went swimming with my brother and my two cousins who are here from Peru. I still haven't had a chance to buy a swimsuit so I had to go in my bikini. My stomach is completely flat so I didn't care! I did quite a lot of laps. At first I could barely do one length without being tired but by the end of the swim, I was able to do 4 laps....ofcourse I felt like I was about to drown by the end but I felt I had to push myself because I haven't had enough training. Fooled around in the water a bit too ofcourse....did some handstands, tried to hold my breath at the bottom of the pool but I started to panic and nearly inhaled water....I was trying to get more comfortable with it but I still have trouble with staying down for a long time. I'm worried that one day I'll need this skill....like for example if my car flys off a bridge and I'll need time to undo my seatbelt and find a way out of my car. Total time in the water 1-1/2 hours. Felt awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google