Work Out
Today I finally went to the gym and decided to jog to the gym instead of driving there...afterall it's only a 5 minute drive! Did 20 mins of the eliptical trainer then did weights for the rest of time and ended with stretches. Worked out for about 1 hr. and 15 mins. Weighed myself after the work out and I was 133 lbs. This was ofcourse after drinking tons of water. Instead of jogging striaght home, I decided to jog around the block. Felt really good.
One thing that really annoys me when I go to the gym is how people work out like they couldn't care less and are not even working up a sweat. The weights they use are so light and its not like they are doing many reps. for toning purposes....I don't see a point to their workouts. Their muscles are not being worked whatsoever so what's the point?! There's so many people like this at the gym ugh! Ok whatever...it's their life...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home