Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Little Kid

Today I found out from a Chiropractor that I have Plantar Faciitis. Apparently it is quite common. Basically the muscle at the arch of my foot is inflamed which makes it sore and tight. The pain travels to my calves. This has been bothering me for awhile now. He suggested I try Dr. Scholls Dynastep Orthotic inserts and if I find that this helps me then I should get orthotics custom made. He also said I should roll my feet on a golf ball to stretch out the muscle because it is too contracted and that I should also stretch out my calf muscles more.

Decided to ride my bike to the library to drop off a book that was due yesterday! As luck would have it, it started to rain on my way there. I wore my sunglasses and the rain still fell into my eyes otherwise it wasn't too bad because it wasn't too cold out. It actually felt somewhat refreshing. When I got home my brother said "You're like a little kid...riding your bike to the library." That thought didn't cross my mind once...it's for my training jeez! We did Tong Moo 4 pattern in class today. It was a pattern from red or blue belt I think so I didn't really remember it but we re-learnt it all. I really missed doing patterns. It was one of the things I liked about in the lower belts....working on the stances and precise movements. I still haven't learnt my sword pattern...I have only 3 months left damn I better start! Oh ya, it turns out poor Sachi's nose is broken from the kick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google