Massage
I went for a massage today and I told the lady she could massage my back hard and she said "Oh, I remember you!!!"....Last time I kept telling her to go harder and she kept saying, "I'm going really hard already. I've been doing this for many years and this is a lot of pressure. This pressure is enough for all the guys that I massage." Maybe I have a low threshold of pain...I'm not sure...Anyways, the lady also said my back is like a man's. This is not the first time she's told me this. Apparently I have a lot of stiff muscles in my neck and back. Maybe I tense up too much. She's really great at massaging but I think I'm going to stop going to her. She has a funny smell. I don't like it. I found myself holding my breath whenever she was near my face. I think she was sick today too because I heard her sniffle and blow her nose. When I was lying on my back and she was massaging my temples and my head, I felt her breath on my face and I quickly held my breath and exhaled to get rid of any of her germs from around my face. I found myself holding my breath for a very long time and then inhaling as little as possible. That's the last time I'm going to her.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home