Pastries
The bike mirror I bought doesn't fit my bike so I asked Jackie if I could try the mirror that she bought on my bike. I decided to bike over to her parents house near Steveston to try hers out. She took a break from painting the fence and we went to Pajo's so that I could have some fish n' chips and lemonade. Soooooo good! Then we rode around Garry Point a bit and she went home. Before heading back home, I stopped at the Steveston Bakery to pick up some: fruit custard tarts, apple tarts, and a chocolate eclair! My mom brought some of these tarts home the other day and I just had to have some more....the chocolate eclair was pretty good too...not as good as the one I had at Whole Foods though but unfortunately I can't get to West Van. that often :( Biked home with the pastries on my new bike rack...I knew it would be handy! Total distance biked 18.55 km!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home