Saturday, July 23, 2005

Horrible Dream

Last night I dreamt a horrible dream and the feeling hasn't gone away yet....I dreamt that someone was after me and I somehow killed him but I don't remember how. But to rid of the evidence, I backed up my car over him to flatten him and then got out of the car and tried to smear his body over the road under my shoes. His body was rubbery and not at all human like...and also he was in a small neat pile. I remember feeling concerned that I might get caught for this. I don't know how 'normal' these types of dreams that I have are??? But anyway, the theme is reoccurant....I have such dreams every now and then.... Usually, I'm being chased and I always have to do whatever it takes in order to stay alive. Quite often it is very violent and I end up killing my attacker and to ensure that they are dead and not able to come back to attack me, I have to stab or strike them many times.........maybe I shouldn't be posting this????

I have a run tomorrow...it's past 2am and I have to wake up at 7am.....I'm dead...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google