Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Went swimming again today...didn't fool around at all...just swam laps for 45 mins. and stopped in between laps to catch my breath. I tried not to wait too long between laps and pushed myself a lot...even ended up choking on water a few times....ended on 2 laps of the breast stroke which I did really fast because I was swimming in the fast lane and this guy was coming up close behind me. Relaxed in the hot tub for 10 mins and that was it.....my jeans felt like they were falling off my body after the swim...that was an awesome workout! So the tri is a 600 m swim and the minoru pool is only 30 m....which means i have to do the equivalent of 20 laps....I don't know how many laps I did but I'm sure I did way more than that...I'm going to have to start keeping track.....
On a different note.....everyone MUST go to this link and READ IT....
http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home