Friday, June 03, 2005

Frustration building up...

It was difficult to sleep last night with the pain in my hip. Kept waking up and having to adjust. Woke up at 6am to ice. Mostly just lay in bed all day in pain. Finally decided to take Motrin around 4pm and fell asleep. All day long I just thought about rewinding time before the injury happened. I got mad and then I tried to tell myself that it's really not that bad. Then everytime I got out of bed to eat or get an ice pack, I had to move ever so slowly. Then I would get depressed when I thought about how long this could take to heal...then frustrated when I thought about all the runs and bike training I planned for this month. Not to mention the swim training I have to start on. Not only that but for Martial Arts I have to learn a really long sword pattern and I'm worried that I won't learn it on time. I'll have to miss some classes. My mom said today "If you don't like it that much, you should just quit." She was referring to Martial Arts. Who said I didn't like it? Ugh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google