Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Salsa

Tonite I inflicted more pain on myself from a night out of Salsa dancing at Atlantis. It was a lot of fun getting back into it though! I was rusty since it must've been a year since my Salsa classes and I never did get to practice it outside of class. Everyone there seemed to be experts but were nice enough to teach me along the way when I needed it. At one point though, I started getting really dizzy to the point of nausea when one guy kept spinning me. I also managed to step on my own toe which was very painful when you're wearing open toed sandals. At the end of the night my feet felt like they were on fire because I had a couple of blisters forming on the bottom of my feet and many sore areas on the top of my feet from the straps rubbing. (By the way, crotch is still sore from getting kicked there...oh ya and I burnt my hand in the oven today)....What's with all the pain lately? I think I asked for it when I made my msn name "Pain is my Friend". I think maybe God is playing a joke on me.

Week 4:
Tuesday - didn't go to TMD because of my hip but went Salsa dancing...hip seemed to be okay.
Salsa Dancing for about 2 hours. Does this count as training?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google