Monday, October 02, 2006

Fast forward into the future...

Haven't touched this blog for over a yr....training for the tri was put on the back burner because of the pursuance of my clothing line. Also, because I was in HK for the most part of the last year, I stopped going to TMD. Over 8 years of non-stop training and then to stop it completely was something that was hard to deal with. I miss training everyday that I'm not training....if it weren't for discovering Body Combat in Hong Kong I don't think I'd be sane over here. I now weigh 122 lbs. and I don't know my body fat percentage right now but i'm sure its lower than 23%!!! I can't believe i weighed 133 before. And I still think that I have some more fat that I could still get rid of and not be anorexic or unhealthy looking. My cardio is pretty good from the body combat and i'd like to train for the upcoming Western Canadian Martial Arts Challenge on Oct. 21. I'll start sparring when I get back to Vancouver and see how rusty I am. I just want to feel some contact. Punching and kicking in the air is not satisfying enough at all. It minght sound weird but I have the constant urge to punch something....where this comes from i really dunno!

When i returned to vancouver end of may, i started training at my brothers studio 5th Element Martial Arts which was really exciting and new. It was really nice to get back into it and cool to have my bro teach the class. Him and I also tried out some boxing cardio classes downtown called Infighting which was pretty intense too. We also came across a gym called Universal that had BJJ classes. We watched the warmup of a class and got invited to join but were too tired from the boxing cardio classes. Their warmup looked pretty crazy. When i get back maybe i'll drop in with my bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google