Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Word of the Day......

I thought it might be easier to put my training schedule on a separate blog and put it all in one long post. This will make it much easier for me to look at and I can better assess my progress. As the weeks go by I'll just keep adding to that one post and I'll just keep my elucidation of each day on this blog.

Training schedule link on side bar ========================>

Dawn just recently told me that after we went Kayaking in Deep Cove, she had read in the newspaper that they closed it down due to a high percentage of something (I forgot what she said) but it's a substance that suggests a high percentage of contamination from animal fecal matter!!! DISGUSTING!!! I put my hands in the water and played around with it not to mention the water splashing us in the face etc. Now I just feel gross even though that was a couple of wks. ago and I've showered everyday since then but still....Just the thought of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google